Terms of service
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use is to set out the rules for use of the Site by the User.
Thus, the User undertakes, during each of his visits to the Site, to comply with these General Conditions of Use which apply to all products, services and content available on the Site, whether they are provided free of charge or sold.
More generally, the User accepts all of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site by the mere fact of accessing the Site.
This website is operated by ZEBRES, the commercial name of the company SARL OKO, whose registered office is at 10 rue Portalis, 75008, Paris. On this site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to SARL OKO and ZEBRES. ZEBRES offers this website, including all information, tools and services available to you, the user, subject to your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices set forth herein.
By visiting this site and/or purchasing one of our products, you are engaging in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions", "Terms and Conditions", "Terms and Conditions"), including additional terms, conditions and policies referred to herein and/or accessible by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all users of this Site, including but not limited to users who browse the Site, who are vendors, customers, merchants and/or partners.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you should not access the website or use the services offered on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - CONDITIONS OF USE OF OUR WEBSITE
The use of our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is prohibited, nor shall you, in using the Service, violate the laws of your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms, viruses or other code of a destructive nature.
Any breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions will result in the immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to deny access to the Services to any person at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
1.2. ZEBRES grants the User the right to consult, use and access the Information under the following conditions: In general, and without this list being considered exhaustive, the User undertakes to :
- use and/or download the Information on its equipment solely for personal, non-commercial and time-limited use only; print the downloaded Information on paper only on condition that the copies made in this way are for personal use only, which excludes in particular any reproduction for professional or commercial purposes or for mass distribution, whether free of charge or for a fee;
- not to keep the downloaded Information for more than forty-eight (48) hours and to destroy it after this period;
- not to copy all or part of the Site on another site or an internal company network;
- its use of the Site is at its own risk and peril; the Site is accessible to it "as is" and according to its availability;
- it is up to him to take all appropriate measures to protect his own data and/or software from contamination by possible viruses circulating through the Site and/or the Information;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained during the use of the Site is likely to create guarantees not expressly provided for in these General Conditions of Use;
- the User is solely responsible for the use he or she makes of the Information present on the Site; the Site cannot be held liable if the information available is not accurate, complete or up to date
- it is solely responsible for the use of the content of sites having a hypertext link with the Site;
- it is solely responsible for the use of optional third party tools to which we provide access on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement
- it is aware of the nature of the Internet, in particular its technical performance and response times for consulting, querying or transferring Information ;
- the communication of its Access Codes or, in general, of any information deemed confidential is made under its own responsibility;
- it is its responsibility to take all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of its equipment allow it to consult the Information.
ARTICLE 2 - INTERNET USAGE RULES
ZEBRES undertakes to make its best efforts to secure access, consultation and use of the Information in accordance with the rules of Internet usage.
The Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in case of force majeure or the occurrence of an event beyond the control of ZEBRES and subject to possible breakdowns and maintenance interventions necessary for the good functioning of the Site.
Maintenance operations may be carried out without prior warning to the Users.
The User declares to accept the characteristics and limits of the Internet, and in particular to recognize that :
ARTICLE 3 - INTELECTUAL PROPERTY OF ZEBRES
3.1. ZEBRES is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and the content of the Site.
3.2. The present General Conditions of Use do not entail the transfer of any intellectual property right to the User on both the structure and the content of the Website.
Thus, the User undertakes in particular not to use the Information in such a way as to infringe the rights of ZEBRES and that this use does not constitute an infringement or unfair or parasitic competition of the Information.
ARTICLE 4 - COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND OTHER PROPOSALS FROM USERS
If, at our request, you submit specific content (for example, to enter contests), or if without our request, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by e-mail, by post, or otherwise (collectively, "Comments"), you grant us the right, at any time and without restriction, to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any media any Comments you send to us. We are not and shall not be obligated to (1) maintain the confidentiality of any Comments; (2) pay compensation to anyone for any Comments provided; or (3) respond to any Comments.
You agree to write comments that do not violate the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You also agree that your comments will not contain any illegal, defamatory, offensive or obscene content, nor will they contain computer viruses or other malicious software that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone you are not, or try to mislead us and/or third parties as to the origin of your comments. You are entirely responsible for all comments you post and for their accuracy. We take no responsibility and disclaim any liability for any comments you or any third party post.
ARTICLE 5 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
ARTICLE 6 - AMENDMENTS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
ZEBRES reserves the right to change these general conditions at any time, as long as these changes are not unreasonably detrimental to the user. Any changes will be notified by e-mail at least 4 weeks before they come into force. Changes are assumed to be approved by the customer, unless the customer expresses his disagreement by e-mail to email@example.com within 4 weeks after notification. In the case of a modification of the general terms and conditions, the customer will be informed, in particular, of the possibility of contesting it and the importance of the delay. If the customer abuses his right of objection, we shall be entitled to delete his customer account with effect from the time the changes in question come into force. The customer will always be notified separately.
ARTICLE 7 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
7.1. These Terms and Conditions of Use are subject in all respects to French law.
They have been drafted in French, which shall be considered, in any event, as the sole language.
7.2. The parties agree to do their utmost to resolve amicably any dispute that may arise from the interpretation, execution and/or termination of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Failing this, the said dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts, even in the event of an incidental or warranty claim or multiple defendants.